STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Eterra PDX-1000 Skid Steer Breaker Style Post Driver Demo
This attachment is a PDX-1000 with standard model in working condition
Experience a new dimension of power and versatility with the Eterra PDX-1000, a cutting-edge attachment engineered to excel in a wide range of post-driving applications. This innovative attachment promises an exceptional operator experience.
With the Eterra PDX-1000, you'll immediately notice the significant reduction in noise and vibrations, making your post-driving tasks quieter and smoother than ever before. This is made possible by the rapid actuation of the fully enclosed power cell, ensuring uninterrupted post driving while minimizing the transfer of energy back into the host machine.
The PDX-1000 stands out for its adaptability, offering a variety of driver head options to suit different project requirements. Its tilt functionality further enhances its flexibility, allowing you to efficiently handle posts at various angles and positions. Additionally, the inclusion of a breaker spike enables you to effortlessly pre-drive holes even in the most challenging ground conditions, ensuring your posts are securely anchored.
For professional fence installers, the Eterra PDX-1000 is the ultimate tool for achieving outstanding power, unwavering reliability, and operator comfort. Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your post-driving experience to new heights and gain a competitive edge in your field.
Not seeing the option you need here? Get in touch with our sales team: 866.966.2538
- Fully Enclosed Driver Cell: The major difference between this post driver and the competition is that it utilizes a fully enclosed driver cell with Urethane dampeners to reduce sound and vibration going back to the operator and the machine. This ultimately increases the longevity of the machine and attachment, and allows operators to stay comfortable on long days. The result is a more powerful attachment that is also more pleasant to operate.
- Ultra Duty Mounting Plate: Another unnoticed but cool feature is the ultra-duty plate and mounting system. It can be quickly exchanged to mount on an excavator thanks to an 8-bolt mounting bracket system. Because it is 2 ft. closer to the machine than other drivers, the driver cell is kept close to the machine increasing visibility to the top of the post when setting, and it also centralizes the weight over the post creating more down force.
- Tilt Functionality: Featured in this video of a customer using it, is the proprietary 15-degree tilting mechanism which can be added or removed with ease. Great for vineyards and any fence going in on a slope or un-even terrain. The highest quality Rex Roth valves are used.
- Post Guide Housing: The PDX post guide housing makes it easier to keep the driver on the post, with 4 different size options. The guide housing allows for railroad ties and can be removed to drive posts greater than 9"
- Post Driver Attachment and driver head
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate
- (4) Post Guide Housing (2", 4", 6", 8")
- Hoses and couplers