SS-72 Sand, Salt, Seed & Fertilizer Spreader
This is a 72" hydraulically driven sand, salt, seed and fertilizer spreader complete with a universal quick attach for most skid steer loaders. It uses a manually adjustable gate valve, a hydraulic auger and spreader that runs from the auxiliary flow of your skid steer. It comes complete with hoses. The only options are the hydraulic couplers for your machine and the manual gate valve can be changed to a hydraulic control. This is generally not needed unless you are using Calcium Chloride which flows very easily.
The really nice thing that we like about this spreader is that it is built tough enough to allow you to scoop the material up with the attachment. You do not need to hand load this spreader. For heavy users this is ideal. It does cost more than our value priced spreaders, but it makes up for it with the time you save and the extra productivity that you will achieve when using this spreader. It is also a multipurpose spreader meaning that it has both a gate control and auger so any type of material can be loaded without fear of it spilling out through the bottom of the chute.
- Required Auxiliary Flow - 2 - 20 GPM
- 31.70 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Spread Pattern from 4.5 ft. - 12 ft. depending on engine rpm
- Stainless Steel Gate Valve allows manual adjustment of material flow. Hydraulic option available.
- Adjustable auger speed
- Durable long lasting design - T304 Stainless Steel Spinner
- For use on dry material only
- Finish Electrostatic Powder Finish
- Weight - 830 lbs.
These are in stock and ready to ship.