eTerra - BM-20 Boom Mower System:
In the current economy, you need an edge over the competition. Many of our products have enabled owner operators to stay employed during slow times because they have an edge. We feel so strongly about this fact that our manufactured line of mowers with specific features to give you the edge over your competition and we only sell online through Skid Steer Solutions to give ourselves the same edge over our competitors. With the BM-20, you can mow places you never dreamed of with a skidsteer loader mower.
Many people have asked for this item for years. We are the first to deliver and chances are we will be the best. It's all in the engineering and testing that makes our products unique and stand out above the rest. This is a Skid Steer Boom Mounted Mower with an optional 36" rotary flail cutting deck or a 5 foot hydraulically powered sickle. It runs on machines rated @ 60 HP and above with a minimum auxiliary flow of 17 Gallons per minute. It uses electric over hydraulic controls to operate the lift and tilt cylinders as well as the mower head.
Weight - 820 lbs. with a 36" Flail Deck
Reach (Flail Head) - 10 feet Directional (12.5' from center of machine to edge of flail mower)
- Reach (Sickle Head) - 10 feet Directional (15'
from center of machine to edge of sickle mower)
Safety - Constant leverage safety breakaway protects the machine from obstruction damage
- Universal skid steer mount
- Flail Mower is direct drive unit with no belts to maintain
Flail Mower uses dual brush knives
Sickle Mower uses direct drive technology
Read what a satisfied customer has to say about this attachment . Click Here
It looks like another off-shore company is trying to sell our idea into the USA. This happens to us all of the time. We create something really cool and then everyone else tries to steal the idea and sell it as their own. Here are just a few reasons why you should reject their imitations.
- Ours is made in America.
- All parts and hardware are SAE standard. Theirs is metric.
- Our parts come from America and are very inexpensive.
- Our mower head is heavy duty and can cut larger items including Blackberry Bushes. Theirs binds up and winds the vines into the mower.
- Ours is built specifically for skid steer usage. Theirs is an adapted version of a light duty tractor mower.
- Our controls are built in Nebraska, are very simple and robust. Theirs is an off-shore item that is very complex and hard to service.
- We build other items to mount onto our booms. Theirs is a single use product.
As you can see, we are the originator of skid steer boom mowers. We know skid steers and how to create mowers that will last and last. As is always the case, just because you can copy our idea, it does not mean you know how to implement a skid steer attachment that will hold up to the special requirements that skid steer loaders require. Only a skid steer attachment company knows how to do this well.